SEO (Mark Wright) has won the Apprentice 2014
In the following video, we have summarised the program and made a few comments about Mark’s ideas.
An interesting article in the Telegraph, Helena Kealley explains a little about how SEOs would question Mark’s presentation.
- The ideal URL for Climb Online is already taken.
- Mark Wright only joined Twitter on December 8- If Mark has no experience with Social Media, how will assist his clients.
- How can Wright offer a personal service if he outsources it?
- Climb Online is already outdated
- Small businesses won’t be able to afford it – Mark plans to charge a minimum of £400 per month – few small businesses can afford such fees.